Magento is the world’s #1 ecommerce platform, and it now powers 1 in 4 e-commerce stores.
Globally there are over 240,000 websites powered by Magento, which include Disney, Hermes, Nestle and Nike (to name just a few). Alongside their impressive client base, Magento also has an extensive list of features which are offered to users, which include:
- Full catalogue and inventory management
- Ability to power multiple shop fronts through one store
- One step checkout
- 100% search engine friendly
- Powerful discount/promotion features
- Full order management and fulfilment
- Powerful advanced search and layered navigation functionality
Offering flexible ecommerce solutions, Magento has been designed with online success in mind. The flexibility offered allows us to create websites as small or as large as you’d like. For instance, there are live Magento stores that stock over 3 million products, serve around 10 millions users, and take on average 100,000 orders per day.
Our Developers have the necessary skills and expertise to build powerful ecommerce solutions using the Magento platform. To date we have successfully created a number of ecommerce sites for clients in various industries,